3.17.2009

Lucky.

Yes I know, I missed my Friday post. In my defense, I've had one hell of a week. I promise by the end of this post you will know what I've been listening to lately.

Today is St. Patrick's day. There is lots of talk about green beer, luck, being Irish, whiskey, you know, the ush. I really enjoy this holiday. Green is my favorite color and I love being drunk. What's not to like!? : )

But today, I really feel lucky. As I said earlier, I've had a hell of a week. I don't want to get into it. I just want to say that I am the luckiest girl alive. I have an amazing girlfriend who is willing to drop anything for me. She would go to the end of the earth and back for me and I know that. I'd never ask her to of course, but that is an amazing feeling. I hope she knows that I would do it for her too. Everyday she shows me how big her heart is and how much I'm really loved. She's always there to comfort me, listen to me, and put shit into perspective if need be. I don't know how the hell I got so lucky with her, but I thank my lucky Charms!



I'd be lost without you



She's also got amazing parents who have been SO great to me over the last year and especially this last week. I see where she gets it. Her whole family is amazing. Thank god that I have my own family as well. I don't know what I'd do without my sister! Nothing more even needs to be said! My cousin Jaymee is always there for me to talk to, even if we haven't talked for a few weeks. She's always got great advice and always makes me feel better. And my friends. My wonderful, beautiful, amazing friends. I don't know where I'd be without their love and support. So thanks guys. I really appreciate you in my life. You all make me feel lucky.

Thanksgiving is the only holiday that we express what we're "thankful" for. Well today I am lucky that I have so many amazing people in my life.

Who in your life makes you feel lucky? Think about it.

Alright now onto what I've been listening to. I cannot get enough of these guys. They're called Mr. Meeble and this is for sure my favorite song so far. It's called 100 Pills. This video is perfect because the 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet is my favorite movie EVER! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love you!!!!