12.04.2008

Post Secret

I've been reading the post secret blog for about a year now. And I find it so facinating. I used to hate the secrets that were dark. They scared me. I only enjoyed the ones that said uplifting things like "I am the happiest I have ever been, ever : )" or "I am in love with who I am becoming". While those secrets are still great to see, the darker ones have now won me over. And I think it's because I realize now what post secret is all about. For so many people, getting those secrets off their chests and onto that website is one of the most liberating experiences of their lives. It doesn't matter that they didn't tell the person they really want to tell. Or maybe seeing it posted will give them courage enough to do just that. I think Frank Warren has done a very beautiful thing and has created a huge outlet for millions of people. Do you have a secret?

No comments: