1.23.2009

What I'm Listening To Today

Today is going to be the best WILTT (I love acronyms) so far! I am asking for 2 guests this week. And they are the 2 people that most influence me as far as music goes. And lets be honest, pretty much a lot of other things in my life. Our first guest is my lovely beautiful girlfriend Manda.

Her pick for the week is a good one! My sister has been saying she would burn us the new Kings of Leon CD for oh, I don't know, 6 billion years!! (just kidding sissy!) and Manda bought it off iTunes the other day. Only By The Night is the 4th full album by Kings of Leon and is one of their best. It's my 2nd favorite followed by an album that I downloaded a few years ago which wasn't even really an album. But it had Molly's Chambers on it and then a few other live songs. Ahem... anyway, off track. haha : ) This song is called Use Somebody and is their 2nd single off this album. It's a great song, so I hope you enjoy!



Our second guest this week is my sister Heather. Here is what she has to say about her pick:
Kylee graciously picked me to be a guest on her “What I’m Listening To” Friday post and I’m stoked. (Secretly I wish I had my own blog but seriously, I do not lead an interesting life nor is anyone interested in what I have to say. I’M not even interested. Ha.) Anyhoo, for those of you who know me well know if I like a song, I tend to listen to it on repeat until me or the people around me are totally sick of the song. Just ask Josh Wells about Ryan Adams’ Wonderwall. Hours ok? Hours. The song I’ve been listening to on repeat for the last three days is Crack The Shutters by Snow Patrol. I haven’t really been a fan of Snow Patrol but this song totally won me over. I love, love, love it. Enjoy. :)



So I guess that just leaves us with my pick for the week. Broken Social Scene will now and forever remind me of this summer. As I said, Manda influences a lot of new music for me, and she totally gets credit for this one! We went to the BSS show this summer and I had a ton of fun! This is most definitely my favorite song by them! The album: You Forgot It In People. The song: Cause=Time




That's all for this week. If you have suggestions for me and want to be a guest, be sure to email me at kybeetigerface@hotmail.com!

No comments: