4.24.2009

What I'm Listening To Today

Oh what a 2 weeks it's been! I don't know if I've blogged about this damn diet I'm on, but FML, ok? Alright, alright I exaggerate, it's not THAT bad. Just no alcohol or normal decent food for a month and 3 weeks. HA! But the good news is that it's working. I have lost 13 pounds in 11 days and Manda has lost even more than that! We also went to the gym at our apartment complex last night which is something we both agree should be an everyday (or every other day) thing! Summer '09 bring it on because we're going to be ready! : )

So while I was at the gym last night, I discovered a little gem on my iPod. I've seen it peeking out a few times, popping up on my shuffle every now and again. But last night I heard 2 songs in a row from Dead Poetic, so I decided to investigate further. The first song and my pick for today is called Copy of a Copy from their album Vices. It caught my attention because in the song the lead singer sounds A LOT like Maynard Keenan. I got a little worried. Did I have Tool or APC on my iPod that I was not aware of? No. I did not. So here it is, Dead Poetic-Cop of a Copy. Hope you enjoy!



Have a good weekend, I'll be back next week!!

No comments: